Manufacture ID: WSP75
Wally Marshall knows all about the shortcomings of crappie tackle from his years of pursuing slabs both from the fun-fishing and tournament competition perspectives, and he's teamed with Lew's fill the spinning reel gap between small designs and functionality. The Wally Marshall Signature Series of micro-spinning reels includes three sizes and serious specifications.
- Lightweight graphite body and skeletal rotor design
- Double anodized aluminum spool with gold accent lines
- Strong and balanced wire aluminum bail
- Thin, compact gear box
- Quality six-bearing system
- Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Collapsible handle adjusts for right or left hand retrieve
- Bearings: 5+1
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Line Capacity: 120/6
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Inches Per Turn: 23.5