Fenix TK Series - 900 Lumens, Requires CR123/18650
Manufacture ID: FX-TK09
The Fenix TK09 2016 upholds the same rugged poweerful and tactical design of all of the TK Series lights. Utilizing the Cree XP-L HI LED technology and only one 18650 battery, the TK09 realizes an instant High output of 900 lumens and a beam throw of up to 1,017 feet. This compact light is only 5 inches in length and weighs 3.7 ounces. You get three brighness levels and a strobe. Its tactical tail switch is perfect for one-hand operation and is compatible with CR123A batteries for colder temperature environments. This is the perfect light for law enforcement, hunting, and other demanding applications.
- Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Maximum distance: 1,017 feet (310 meters)
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function of 900 lumen output
- No memory circuit and always starts at High output: LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUESTED
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
3 Brightness Levels Plus Strobe:
- High 900 Lumens (1 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Mid 450 Lumens (4 Hours 55 Minutes)
- Low 50 Lumens (65 Hours)
- Strobe 900 Lumens
- Length: 5.10"
- Body Diameter: 1"
- Head Diameter: 1.30"
- Weight: 3.70 oz